Friday, August 17, 2018

I watched The Meg for my son

The kids are back in school, and as long as I follow Movie Pass' strange schedule, I can catch a movie here and there during the day.

I had a couple of choices of films to go see, but I chose The Meg because my kid begged me too. Now, I know this seems weird that I would base my choice for MY alone and recharge time on something my son wants, but he is too young to see that movie and he is obsessed with monster movies and sharks. So I went.

It was pretty much what I expected - an over-the-top action movie that was highly entertaining. I mean, OF COURSE the only way for them to get the tracker in the shark is if Jason Statham swam out alone close to it.

But overall, it was a fun time. I laughed, I jumped, I did not cry. And my children made me narrate the movie to them word for word.

No comments:

Post a Comment